- Full Coverage from Date of Purchase
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Includes Accidental Damage
- Includes Free Shipping
We've partnered with our friends over at Consumer Priority Service! Simply add the extended warranty on the applicable item right next to where you would add the item to cart!
Is a CPS Warranty just an extension of the existing manufacturer’s warranty?
No, actually it's an upgrade to your existing manufacturer’s warranty. A CPS Warranty offers benefits that aren't offered by manufacturers like accidental damage & free shipping.
How am I covered?
For the Replacement Plan, If your product stops working, we will replace it for Free!
Can I transfer the Protection Plan to a new owner?
Yes! CPS Warranties are transferable between owners.
Is my product covered if it’s stolen or if I lose it?
Unfortunately, the CPS Warranty does not cover lost or stolen products.
Is there a deductible?
Zero dollar deductible, No hidden costs when we replace your product.
When does my coverage start?
Coverage begins on the 31st calendar day from when you purchased your product.
When can I purchase the warranty?
Extended Warranty must be purchased within 30 days of receiving the computer.
What happens if my product breaks?
You can contact CPS directly to file a claim in three ways:
- Online at www.cpscentral.com and click the “File a Claim” button
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call in toll free at 800-905-0443
What warranty is right for me?
Warranty depends on the original purchase price:
- $250.01 to 300.00 - 2 & 3 year warranties
- $250.00 and under - 2 & 3 year warranties